Who doesn’t want to own a house? I bet, all of us wants to own a house.
There’s a lot of preparations need to be done, before going there.
Reading some helpful tips will help you weigh the decisions you’ll make.
Are you still renting? According to a recent report by Trulia, “buying is cheaper than renting in 100 of the largest metro areas by an average of 37.7%.
- Mortgage payments can be fixed while rents go up.
- Equity in your home can be a financial resource later.
- You can build wealth without paying capital gains.
- A mortgage can act as a forced savings account.
- Overall, homeowners can enjoy greater wealth growth than renters.
Before you sign another lease, perhaps you should sit with a real estate professional in your area to better understand all your options. You can contact us for more, we will be more than happy to assist you.